6 Reasons Why A Great DJ Is Important I was asked to give my thoughts on the importance of selecting good entertainment and MC...
1. It is not every day that you would hire a limo service to shuttle you to an event and pick you up. But one thing is important the over all experience. You won’t be feeling like a million dollars if the limo you hired smells like vomit, has ripped leather seats, is in poor mechanical repair, is dinged and dented up. A car like I just described will not leave you our your guests with the impressions that matter. Bottom line is not all limos are created equally, and not all limo services are the same.
2. While you shouldn’t have to to ask this question you should! You want to make sure that you and your distinguished guests are protected. Make your limo company prove they have current insurance.
3. Weddings are classy elegance events, even if you are having your wedding in a barn or a tent! Think about it you are still probably going to be wearing a fancy dress, and he will be wearing a suit more than likely… So do you really want your chauffeur to be dressed in flip flops and a ripped shirt? Of Course Not! Every detail matters…
4. Another question that you would think you wouldn’t have to ask, but you do. Many driving services lack spare and additional vehicles for the what if moment happens. Your Big day only happens once so you want the vendors you hire to have contingency plans.
5. Most Cities and towns require drivers and vehicles to be properly permitted. Ask to see proof of current permits, last thing you want on your wedding day is your limo service you hired call you tell you that the city shut them down.
Excerpts of the original article have been reproduced with permission. This article was originally found here: This article was provided by Lights Out Entertainment.
Find the right transportation professionals to provide the experience that best aligns with your needs. Tap the icon below.
Arrive in style.
Michael Nickolich is all about weddings, and even in his sleep he dreams about weddings.
He specializes in wedding entertainment, and is hyper focused on his clients needs.
He owns Lights Out Entertainment and is always there for others in and out of the industry.
If you are planning a wedding then you are probably wondering what the rules are in regards to the greatest social lubricant...
5 questions you should ask any transportation company before you hire them: 1. Can I see the car I am hiring before my...